Friday, September 16, 2011

A 1920's Chevy Chase Bungalow

As promised here are the pictures from yesterday's Washington Post article! This was such a fun project for me, and I was so honored to be featured in yesterday's Local Living section. If you didn't get a chance to read the article you can check it out here, you can also check out the transcript from the live web chat Q & A session on decorating in small spaces. 

Image via The Washington Post 



The room before we swapped out the drum chandelier for the lantern...



Before the new chandelier went up ;-)

Image via Washington Post

9 comments:

  1. Wow- what an honor! Great job! The house looks great and the family sounds so excited. :) I'm so happy to find your blog! I am your newest follower. :) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the feature, what a delightful and fun project!

    Cathy @ Room Rx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blog- and congrats on the feature! i'm now a follower...check mine out too loveofinteriors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is great recognition! Congratulations, your work is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your feature! Love your blog and am a new follower. Come check mine out and follow me back at www.alivedinhome.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your work! I am so glad I came across your blog! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, came to check out your blog via 6th Street Design's blog and so far I like what I see. Congrats on your article and I have a quick question about the fabric(gray, blue and yellow flowers) on the chairs in the front room. Can you tell me who makes it. I have been looking high and low for it and I don't know which company makes it.Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated. thank you so much. Amy...akslesar(at)beerworks(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the fabrics we used in the house were from Calico Corners.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you...I found it!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...