Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Elephant In The Room Part II

This past Sunday when the Mr. was watching the Super Bowl I couldn't help but notice that our TV was more annoying than the game itself. Disguising the ginormous flat screen will not be easy, but I have to come up with something or some way to blend the electronic beast into the pretty much all white living room. Here are the latest inspirational images I found to motivate me.


Disguising the TV with accents... 







with doors... 





 with art... 






images: the decorista, elements of style, shelterness, houzz, cote de texas, shelterness, pinterest



2 comments:

  1. I forget where I saw it but one blog author put L brackets on the back of a painted canvas frame & just hung it over the TV when it wasn't in use. I'm sorry if I'm not explaining it so you get the idea.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...