Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Open Shelves

One of the things I love most about my job is working on kitchens. While helping clients design their dream kitchen I am also living vicariously through them. Everyone loves a beautiful kitchen, but a  practical kitchen is just as important. A home with a family of two verse a family of six will have a tremendous impact on the way a kitchen is designed. If you have four teenage boys, odds are you are not going to have open shelves. Personally I am the type who would literally have to go through and line up all the bowls plates and glassware with a ruler every morning before I went to work. Needless to say this look is no where in my future, which is why it is so much fun designing a kitchen with open shelving for someone else. 



Crisp & Clean 












 Coastal Vibe











Industrial 
















Country Kitchen














Images 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16


2 comments:

  1. The four teenaged boys and open shelves comment made me laugh. Yep, no open shelves for me thanks! Great round up. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE open shelving and hope to have it someday. The first and third image are my favorites as well as the first industrial image. Love!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...