Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Slowly Getting Back To Reality

I know I haven't blogged in a while, but it wasn't until today that I realized it's been basically a month since my last post! Life with an infant has been so wonderful but so exhausting at the same time. I don't know how Moms with a few other kids, and pets thrown into the mix do it and still manage to be showered and have dinner on the table. When Jack's sleeping and I have a minute to myself (if I am not sleeping with him) I usually end up taking a shower or doing laundry instead of the important things like answering emails and voicemails; sorry if you are one of the people I have not gotten back to! I know I could probably multitask and answer emails on my phone while I am nursing but honestly I just love being a new Mom and spending time with my little guy I haven't even wanted to multitask. My "maternity leave" is coming to an end and slowly I need to get back into the swing of things. Until then, here is a re-cap of our Holiday and what we've been up to over the past month. 





















2 comments:

  1. While I have definitely missed your blogs, good for you for not multitasking and soaking in every second of being a new mom! He is adorable! Enjoy every moment, they grow up so fast (I'm not even a mom yet, just an aunt :) ). And I loved his room, so classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh it's so hard at first! enormous life change! enjoy….they grow like weeds!! jack is absolutely adorable….i miss that sweet age!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...