Friday, August 15, 2014

Friday Favs

For anyone who knows me, it's obvious, I love stripes. The fact that I sported horizontal stripes throughout my pregnancy right up until the day Jack arrived, was probably not the best decision I have ever made but oh well. One day Mom told me that Jack was going to grow up hating stripes because that is all I ever dress him in. Clearly she doesn't know what she is talking about, my love of stripes has not been adversely effected because I have a mother who is obsessed with them. From the floor of her porch, to the upholstery on her outdoor cushions, to her NEW awnings, the woman sure does love her stripes! 




















2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I love the way it looks in your room! The room is coming along nicely, can't wait to see the finished space! Enjoy your summer blog break..
    home-architect-idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I'm a "stripes" fan, more please! Your mom has a beautiful house - love that upholstered banquette.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...